208. Right faith connotes faith in six substances (Dravya/dharma etc) and (seven) elements (Tattvartha). The knowledge of angas and purvas is right knowledge, Right conduct consists of the endevours (practice) of austerities. This constitutes practical path of liberation.
209. (The man) Knows essential_elements (Padarthas). Such as soul through knowledge: he reposes faith in them thorugh perception he prohibits/prevents the inflow of Karmas (to the soul) through conduct and he gets purified through austerities.
210. (All the three supplement each other. Hence it has been said: knowledge without conduct, adoption of the form of a saint (Muni-linga) with out Rightfaith and performance (observance) of austerities with out restraint are infructuous (ineffective).
211. (Right) Knowledge is not achieved without right faith: (Right) knowledge: Emancipation (Destruction of Karmas) is not achieved without (Right) conduct: and infinite bliss (Anant-Anand) is not achieved with out emancipation (Moksha).
212. Knowledge with out conduct (Kriya-vihina) is infructuous (of no consequence/vyartha). The conduct of the ignorant is infructuous. It is like the lame man who sees the fire of the forest but gets himself burnt but it on account of his (infirmity and) incapacity to run (and save himself) or like the blind man who runs but who gets burnt on account of his (infirmity and) incapacity to see.
213. (As is generally said, one can reap the fruit (achieve results) by combining conduct with knowledge. It is like the couple of a lame man and a blind man who cooperated with each other and consequently who succeded in safely coming out of the forest, ablaze with fire and in reentering the town. (Verely), the chariot, in order to run, must have two wheels one wheel does not suffice.
निश्चय रत्नत्रय सूत्र
214. The quint-essence of the pure Soul (Samaya-sar) is to be free (devoid) of all stand points (Nayas) and aspects (paksh). The same is known as Right-faith and Right-Knowledge.
215. A saint should always (daily/regularly) adopt faith knowledge and conduct. He should conceive soul from Real stand point; to be the combination of these three. These three combined constitude the soul. Hence, experiencing soul as defined from the real stand point is desirable/appropriate.
216. From Real stand point, the path of salvation (Moksha-marg) is explained as soul, that absorbs the (above-mentioned) three: does nothing else and abandons nothing.
217. From this stand point the soul absorbed in soul, is the Right believing soul; The soul, Which knows soul in reality is the Right knowing soul; and the soul established / settled in soul, is the Right-conducting soul.
218. My Knowledge is soul: my perception and conduct is soul: (my) renunciation (Pratyakhyan) is soul and (my) self Restraint and yoga are soul that is all of them are the natural and inherent attributes of soul.